Monday, July 20, 2009

Not an ordinary day....

I thought it will be another ordinary day for me. Since the arrest my life had evolved only by sorting the case, Kevin and getting people to help me with. I most often wakes up early go out do the things I must do then go back home stay til 3:00 in the moring waiting for any response from the UK over the internet. I missed Kevin so much as I only seen him once, and that was when he went out for a check up at Amang Rodriguez hospital (Public Hospital). All the time I only hope and pray that I can see him once more, but Im always being advised not too as maybe I will be blackmailed again.

But today is different, I really did not listened to anyone's advised and went to see him. Its a very difficult situation being in there, not because of how the jail looks like but because its making my heart torn into pieces as I have to see Kevin in that circumstances. He did lose too much weight and even looked older than he looks like before. Very sad and in teary eyes, I hugged him once more and embraced him tightly. I want him to be assured of my feelings and secured him that while I am not yet detained I will do everything for him. We talked about the plans and what things to expect in the coming days. I need to give him all the details on what I am doing for the case and to explain to him why I will be detained as well (that is if the motion to dismiss will not be granted).

I checked his conditions, what he needs, his medicines, his foods, clothing, etc. Im grateful that some of the guards inside already his friends and told me that they will be taking care of him. It was so difficult for Kevin being there as rarely somebody speaks to him (because they cannot speak english and some cannot understand his accent). But still my prayers were heard to let some good hearted guards takes care of him. I told him some of the goods news about him to be confined soon this week, same as I got a better chance to get the case dismissed. He has many worries but same as me we both try to pray for the best thing.

I was there only for an hour but it seems like I spent a whole day with him. God knows how my heart shattered by the time I need to say goodbye for him. Though we both know that -that wont be the last time we both be together very soon. This day will be a part of those days that will be in my heart. A day that I've seen Kevin again...

No comments: